Declaring addresses for last three years ALostMachine

When me and my wife started renting together three years ago we stayed at our first place for only a year and didn't change our electoral roll addresses from our parents while there. We are registered at our current place now though.

What should we declare during our application? Our current address and previous one where we were not registered? Or only where we have been on electoral roll?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests