What do you guys think are chances are please?? Xxlouisekxx

Hi there myself and my partner have just got a AIP off our broker for 90k and we have a 5 percent deposit! My partners earns 28000 per annum not including all the overtime and extras he gets and I'm only part time so earn 7,200 so between us 35,200 gross. My partner hasn't got any loans and nothing on his credit card and his score is excellent, I have a credit card with 1500 on it and 15 months left on my car finance my credit score is fair. We haven't had any late payments or defaults in the last 6 years the only thing is I have an overdraft of 500 that I regularly use but never go over! My partner doesn't have one? What do you guys think will appreciate any feedback?? Going to see the broker Friday and I'm convinced we are going to be declined 😢

Why are commenting on this post if you haven't got anything helpful to say regarding my question?? After all that is what this post is about to answer or give any advice or feedback which you clearly aren't doing?? 🤔🤔

Why are you convinced you are going to be declined if you have already been accepted in principle? I know it's no guarantee but you seem very negative for some reason?

I know I'm always negative. Will try and think more positively it's just because we have found such a nice house and as we know the people selling they have knocked quite a considerable amount off for us so just thinking something is bound to go wrong lol

I know I'm always negative. Will try and think more positively it's just because we have found such a nice house and as we know the people selling they have knocked quite a considerable amount off for us so just thinking something is bound to go wrong lol
Originally posted by Xxlouisekxx

Have faith in your broker, I'm assuming they are aware you are receiving a discount etc? As long as your earnings and outgoings stack up you will be fine, you've passed the initial checks and credit search.