7 day switch to existing account (Halifax Reward) Bad Ash

I have held a Halifax Reward account for a long time and more recently I opened a Santander Account in addition to this, which I transitioned most of my direct debits (and savings) to.

Due to the interest rate drop and the account fee, I'd like to close the Santander account and switch everything (DDs and standing orders) to the Halifax account.

Is this possible to do using a 7 day switch? If so, how? I've had a look on their site and don't any any obvious options. I've also Googled and couldn't find anything.

I have held a Halifax Reward account for a long time and more recently I opened a Santander Account in addition to this, which I transitioned most of my direct debits (and savings) to.

Due to the interest rate drop and the account fee, I'd like to close the Santander account and switch everything (DDs and standing orders) to the Halifax account.

Is this possible to do using a 7 day switch? If so, how? I've had a look on their site and don't any any obvious options. I've also Googled and couldn't find anything.
Originally posted by Bad Ash

Have you read this?

http://www.halifax.co.uk/bankaccounts/current-accounts/reward-current-account/?WT.mc_id=43700001846917726&WT.srch=1

States clearly that you can switch into a new or existing Reward account. Also tells you whether you will get a switching bonus.

Try logging into your existing account. If there is no option there to switch in another account, phone them?