As Badger has said, two identical Tesco current accounts, three identical BOS current accounts, and one of each other current and regular saver account listed here.

How many accounts you actually open depends on how quickly you spend on equipment and holiday, and how much surplus income you have coming in, but aim to get the highest income.

For a guide to the funding movements see http://bankaccountsavings.co.uk/

Can anyone help me here please.

I have opened a Flexclusive Regular Saver and only activated it about a month later.

I paid £500 in today the 2nd march.

It states £500 a month must be paid in to abide.

So do I pay £500 in on the 2nd of every month to abide?

What if i pay it on the 5th march for instance?

Does this mean interest earned will be held back?

Can anyone help please?

Chris

Can anyone help me here please.

I have opened a Flexclusive Regular Saver and only activated it about a month later.

I paid £500 in today the 2nd march.

It states £500 a month must be paid in to abide.

So do I pay £500 in on the 2nd of every month to abide?

What if i pay it on the 5th march for instance?

Does this mean interest earned will be held back?

Can anyone help please?

Chris
Originally posted by skidderbrown

Where does it say that?

http://www.nationwide.co.uk/~/media/MainSite/documents/products/savings/terms-and-conditions/P3026-flexclusive-regular-saver-terms-and-conditions.pdf

You can pay in UP TO £500 pm. It doesn't matter what date, and you can pay in say £100 x 5 if you wish.

The earliest you can pay in your next £1 - £500 is 1st April. If you pay any more in in March, the excess will be rejected.

Its all set out very clearly in the T&Cs

Don't the banks you set up the Regular Savings account move the money automatically each month or do you have to do it yourself?
Originally posted by Bazofts Revenge

Nope, you have to arrange this yourself either via a standing order or manually transfer the money across yourself.

Cheers George, my bank does a sweep so anything over a set amount each month goes into savings. I wonder if the sweep will automatically put money into the regular saver if I open it up?

Can I put in £3325 then do 11 payments of £25 to get to the maximum of £3600 or can I only put in the max of x number of months x £300.

i.e month 1 max £300, Month 2 max £600, Month 3 Max £900 etc.

Can I put in £3325 then do 11 payments of £25 to get to the maximum of £3600 or can I only put in the max of x number of months x £300.

The latter.

Depends what the T&Cs say so best to check. Nationwide it's £500 max per month