If you owe any tax on your interest income, you have to declare it. You can do that by writing to HMRC and telling them, or by filling out an online self-assessment, or by downloading a tax return form and completing that. The first of those methods is the easiest.

You only actually have to fill out a full tax return if they ask you to do so (assuming you don't also have business income etc to declare or certain other types of reliefs).

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest