Thanks, I have added that in now. The gross amount is £75 per year and the £750 paid in does not have to stay there for more than a few seconds, so I have just counted it as a free £75 per year. Do you know if it is still possible for people to sign up for 2 of these accounts?
Originally posted by Special_Saver2

Unlikely. I just looked on the section to apply for a new account. Two apply buttons for the others, but " You already have this account"

Whether that still applies to changing status, sole vs joint, I don't know.

For simplicity I have gone for only four accounts. This gets me 5.1% on £9500. I put everything else into a stocks and share ISA and a HTB ISA.

Nationwide Flexdirect - 5% on £2500

TSB Classic Plus - 5% on £2000

Club Llloyds - 4% on £5000

Halifax reward - £5 per month on no deposit

Hi Special_Saver2, I have been directed to this thread after a post I made earlier today. Thanks for taking the time to write it!

However I am still struggling to understand exactly how this works. You have various interest rates listed above, each with different accounts next to them. Are you basically saying that to get 6%, I need to open all the accounts you have listed, and so on?

Obviously I want to get the highest return, so thats 6% from your list.

My situationJust over 20k saved
Ability to 'play with' 2k per month moving it between various accounts

Could you also explain what you mean by: "£300 per month for 12 months, earns £115.96 per year gross interest". Is that £300 is required to be deposited every month and by doing so earning £115 in interest?

Could you also explain what you mean by: "£300 per month for 12 months, earns £115.96 per year gross interest". Is that £300 is required to be deposited every month and by doing so earning £115 in interest?
Originally posted by AdamW85

With regular savers you have to deposit the same amount each month. You cannot withdraw money (from most of them). The interest is paid when the account matures (usually after 12 months).

IMHO for your case it is best to fill up the highest paying current accounts. Your £2k play money should be moved around to satisfy their minimum deposit requirements.