Major Problem sam m

Hi i am 24 years old. I am at college and still live with my mum and stepdad. I only have 0.77 in the bank. I don't have a job, a girlfriend and i have autism. What do you think i should do, i get 200 every month from the DLA and i am only asking for money for xmas presents now because i blew everything on gambling.

what could i do, i really want to move out in the next few years and hopefully have a partner and girlfriend in the next 10-15 years with kids. How do i turn my life around because i want to do this!!!

At the moment your main goal is to forget everything except college...concentrate for all your worth on doing the best you can there. One thing at a time.

Um i might be autistic but im not good at that stuff and i hate maths. I don't know what to do, how can i save money, find a girlfriend/kids and live on my own in 10 years time. I AM FED UP WITH THE WAY MY DAD TREATS ME!!!

The first you should do is stop gambling. Very few make a profit and you can do better things to do with your money and then give it to bookmakers (or whoever you gamble with).

Concentrate on the study as Bravepants advised. You've got plenty of time to achieve your aims, no need to rush it.

But can i make enough to find my own place, i am leaving college in the summer and 24 years old. I mean yes i do get 200 a month from DLA but is 200 a month really enough to find my place, find a girlfriend, pay the bills and do the things i want?

To achieve a long term goal, I think you have to take things one little step at a time.

£200 a month is not enough to rent a place and cover living expenses unfortunately.

When you are able to it would be a good idea to try to get a job. It almost doesn't matter what the job is, it is a foot in the door, and you can build up to a better job after that.

Also, perhaps try opening a separate savings account. Put some of your money in there and don't touch that account. It sounds like you would benefit from improving your saving and budgeting skills.

but how long is it going to take, i really want to get out of the house and get a place on my own to become more indpendant, what do i do?

i'm 24 i am getting older by the second and soon i will run out of time

What are you studying at college?

What are you really good at / really enjoy?

One way of getting some work experience might be to be a volunteer at a local charity, perhaps a shop or an animal rescue.

Travel & Tourism, i like working with the public and i would not mind working anywhere in a retail environment and i volunteer at a castle but i don't get any money.

This is the problem i don't have anyway to work full time because i live in a place that is so far out i need to get a bus everywhere, i can't drive also.

What do i do, I really want to be out of this house in the next year or so and have a girlfriend/partner in the next few years. I just don't no what i'm going to do.

Why was i so stupid in spending my money and not saving in my early stage of life, its going to affect my prime years now, maybe i should just end it all and commit suicide now as i don't see things getting any better any time soon.