After your experience, how can you possibly think that?
Originally posted by coyrls

What law do you think Century21 has broken?

It's pretty obvious that don9999 isn't going to invest his money with them, all he said was that it may be "legal", and it probably is. He didn't say it was a good investment.

What law do you think Century21 has broken?

It's pretty obvious that don9999 isn't going to invest his money with them, all he said was that it may be "legal", and it probably is. He didn't say it was a good investment.
Originally posted by Malthusian

He said legal/valid. I suppose it depends on your reading of what is meant by valid. I am not saying the Century21IH have broken any law.

Century21IH is not the estate agent it “was founded as a marketing and pro‎motions hub - designed to add and build upon the years of expertise and knowledge of the C21 brand”.

Valid views/comments.... :-)

But I can still say that it 'may' be a valid/legal investment.

I just don't have the time/inclination to investigate it more thoroughly, to decide one way or the other.

Just because this particular salesman was very pushy, does not necessarily mean it is an illegal (nor even possibly a profitable investment).

An analogy.....Double-glazing is usually a GOOD thing for a house. But....there are often very bad/pushy salesmen, even for good products/companies. A bad salesman does not 'necessaily' mean it is a bad product.

However......when you come across one of these pushy salesmen (whether it be for double-glazing, or financial investments) then it will still certainly turn you against their product.

Rest assured, as Mathulsian quite rightly stated, I have no intention of investing with Century21.

Yet I'm none the wiser whether they are a 'proper' company (with at least one terrible salesman) or just a bucket shop.