I would see an independent mortgage broker. A decent one will do more than just find you a mortgage they will also guide you through the process. Whereas the person in the bank is just selling you a mortgage rather than giving you advice.

I would see an independent mortgage broker. A decent one will do more than just find you a mortgage they will also guide you through the process. Whereas the person in the bank is just selling you a mortgage rather than giving you advice.
Originally posted by Pixie5740

thankyou. that has explained my previous question

A bank will sell you the mortgage they have for sale. An independent, whole of market broker will look for the best deal, wherever that may come from.

A bank will sell you the mortgage they have for sale. An independent, whole of market broker will look for the best deal, wherever that may come from.
Originally posted by zx81

Thankyou so much for all of your advice and muchly appreciated..

I don't but I have been scouring MSE and it recommends L&C and Trinity Financial
Originally posted by Epcot

My wife and I found our broker a few years ago by asking a few of our friends to recommend someone they had used, try asking some of your chums.

Best of luck.