Loan/Mortgage advice please Epcot

Sadly my marriage has broken down and my wife wants me to buy her out . We own our house outright valued at approx 260K plus 30K savings . I need to find a minimum of 115k buy her half of the house and I'm not sure what the best option is.

I am 53 in good health (touch wood) and would ideally like a pay back period of 15 years .i am in full time employment (28,K / year) with zero debts and excellent credit history . What is the best option to g o for - mortgage ,remortgage ,loan or something different I am unaware of .....I'm very confused and never dealt with money issues / loans before so I'm sorry if I come across naive .

Does anyone know what are the best lenders / deals out there to suit my scenario.... Thankyou in advance

For that kind of money it's a mortgage you will need. £115k over 15 years at your age and with your income sounds possible. An independent mortgage broker will be able to go through your options.

For that kind of money it's a mortgage you will need. £115k over 15 years at your age and with your income sounds possible. An independent mortgage broker will be able to go through your options.
Originally posted by Pixie5740

thankyou. is it worth me chatting to my lloyds bank who ive been with for years or the halifax who we used to have our original mortage with or as you say would a broker get a better deal for me

is it worth me chatting to my lloyds bank who ive been with for years or the halifax who we used to have our original mortage with or as you say would a broker get a better deal for me
Originally posted by Epcot

A broker. Loyalty is going to cost you significantly over the years.