then, when we turn him down and stick a dirty big credit search on his file that's game set and match to us

p.s. Also, no it's not their money, they don't have any to lend it's all plucked from thin air, numbers on a screen. It's the biggest lie that's ever been sold but that's another story.
Originally posted by cooltt

I think that 1 credit search on his file will not make too much difference in the scheme of things.

I agree that when you make repayments to loans you are paying for numbers on a screen, I also believe that credit makes the world go round.

All banks and money lenders are lying, corrupt, filth who make the rules but certainly don't play by them. Once everyone gets this into their little marketing brainwashed skulls, you can then play them at their own game.

Here's a brief explanation of what they've done to you, anyone that disputes it is living in la la land.

"Loyal customer has a very lucrative loan with us and because he's never missed a payment and is a good little boy, he may see the light and realise he can re-finance his loan elsewhere and save shed loads of money, We can't have that now can we"!

"So lets roll out Plan A, feed him some nonsense about re-jigging the loan to save money (you know real casual like, in passing conversion so he doesn't get suspicious) then, when we turn him down and stick a dirty big credit search on his file that's game set and match to us". (hahaha evil laugh).

They've done you up like a kipper.

I say this to everyone, learn the rules before you play, question everything!

p.s. Also, no it's not their money, they don't have any to lend it's all plucked from thin air, numbers on a screen. It's the biggest lie that's ever been sold but that's another story.

I worked in retail banking for almost a decade and can't think of a single person, from senior management on downwards, who thought or acted that way towards the bank's customers.

All banks and money lenders are lying, corrupt, filth who make the rules but certainly don't play by them. Once everyone gets this into their little marketing brainwashed skulls, you can then play them at their own game.

Here's a brief explanation of what they've done to you, anyone that disputes it is living in la la land.

"Loyal customer has a very lucrative loan with us and because he's never missed a payment and is a good little boy, he may see the light and realise he can re-finance his loan elsewhere and save shed loads of money, We can't have that now can we"!

"So lets roll out Plan A, feed him some nonsense about re-jigging the loan to save money (you know real casual like, in passing conversion so he doesn't get suspicious) then, when we turn him down and stick a dirty big credit search on his file that's game set and match to us". (hahaha evil laugh).

I don't think a single word of that is remotely accurate.

Beware the lizard men.

I take it you've been turned down a few times then?

I take it you've been turned down a few times then?
Originally posted by Shakin Steve

turned down?!? Suspect he's turned on, tuned in and dropped out morelike....

Cooltt - dunno what it is you're drinking, smoking or otherwise scoring, but it seems like good sh!t. That said, you might wanna lay off it a bit, as I don't think it's good for you in the long term...

He typed this while sitting there in his pants with his tin foil hat on so that the aliens cannot read his thoughts!

Just a shame he shared them with us instead lol

There are some crazies that post in these forums to be fair

Honestly the idea that retail bank staff have either the time or the inclination to think that deviously about doing over their customers with a single credit search (which frankly is !!!!!! all in the scheme of things) is beyond idiotic, not least since from the point of view of your average branch staff member someone being declined for a loan gets them precisely no benefit and wastes time they could have spent more productively and profitably.

The people I worked with (and was one of) were too busy running around like blue-*rsed flies to even consider doing such ridiculously pointless things and often felt genuinely bad for people when they couldn't help them for whatever reason, be it credit scoring, personal circumstances or just bank policy. They're just regular people often doing a fairly thankless job (frontline retail banking is a sh*t industry to work in), and the assumption that they're somehow out to get everyone makes it just that little bit harder.