Loan Advice, Urgent please help. Passage

I am new to the forums so .. hello

Basically, I am currently waiting to start my new job, however I don't start until the beginning of March. I have never taken out a loan before, and I need somewhere that has loans available for people who are unemployed, or self employed, without the need of a guarantor. I know for certain I will be able to pay the money back, so that isn't an issue, but finding it hard to find a loan site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Basically, I am currently waiting to start my new job, however I don't start until the beginning of March. I have never taken out a loan before, and I need somewhere that has loans available for people who are unemployed, or self employed, without the need of a guarantor. I know for certain I will be able to pay the money back, so that isn't an issue, but finding it hard to find a loan site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Originally posted by Passage

How much for?

What for?

And do you know that you could be faced with a stunningly high APR?

Yes I am aware of the high APR, that's okay. I am looking for around £500 if thats possible. If any higher that would be better..

It's just for general living costs.

With respect that cannot be true.

I won't pay anyone to find me a loan don't worry, but if anyone knows of the best place to get one under my circumstances please let me know.

Are you not entitled to unemployment benefits? An existing 0% credit card? No reputable high street lenders will lend on the basis of someone who has not yet started a job and received a salary. If you have been working until recently and can show proof of salary and managing a bank account responsibly and show proof of your new job/salary then your current bank would be your best bet.

Yes, I am. However wanted to sort this loan out rather quickly. Would be weeks before unemployement benefits came through. So all these sites from google with "Unemployment loans, no guarantor, bad credit" aren't legit?

Yes, I am. However wanted to sort this loan out rather quickly. Would be weeks before unemployement benefits came through. So all these sites from google with "Unemployment loans, no guarantor, bad credit" aren't legit?

They are the scum of the earth, charge you stupidly high apr, would get better luck from Knuckles down the local boozer but your legs would be listed as breakable if you dont pay him back.

You say its for general living costs, did you not take these into account when you left your last job ?