I am New to this form and I am seeking advice and which company is the best to take a 10k loan out in the UK.? I am in full-time employment and need advice, as everywhere I've checked, its high APR's!!

would really appreciate some advice on this.?
Originally posted by ENGLAND2017

No 1 can suggest a lender as we dont know how you run your financial affairs, in any case each lender will use some way to score based on the information on your credit history plus the information you provide.

Do you earn like 20k ?

Maybe your getting high aprs as you have debts which for example equates to half of the loan you seek.

Try your own bank.

Maybe lower the amount you seek.

Hi

I have tried my own bank already and there APR was too high!!

I've also been looking into "Professional & Career Development Loans" and they seem to be more appealing, as ultimately this is what I need the loan for....a career change!!

Hi

I have tried my own bank already and there APR was too high!!

I've also been looking into "Professional & Career Development Loans" and they seem to be more appealing, as ultimately this is what I need the loan for....a career change!!
Originally posted by ENGLAND2017

How much is "too high!!"?

Is the repayments not affordable for you? Maybe you need to apply for a lower amount so you can afford the loan.

Try 1 more bank, ignore the 3% headline rates as you probably wont get offered them.

Yes what do you call too high? We could do with more information really than you've provided so far. For what length of time do you want the loan? Some lenders alter their APR depending on how long you want the loan for.