Realise this is an MSE forum but just once id like to see a post saying "I borrowed such an amount but even though it was on a full moon night,I saw haileys comet fly by and it snowed in july I paid it back without seeking a getout clause.......

Realise this is an MSE forum but just once id like to see a post saying "I borrowed such an amount but even though it was on a full moon night,I saw haileys comet fly by and it snowed in july I paid it back without seeking a getout clause.......
Originally posted by oldhand

Dream on....

Sorry to take off topic to Op....

I took out a Halifax loan and I am paying it back fully. I may move it to a 0% card but I'm not seeking any get out clauses...

1, Your fault for not picking up the wrong address? You agreed a finance deal with the wrong info?

2. Interest rate says 13.9% but they are actually charging 0%? Keep quiet your on the winning side? Or maybe its showing 0% because you defaulted on it?

3. Are you saying you didn't tick the box to say you agreed to the terms? Will you stand up in court and say that?

Halifax offer me loans quite often, but as i have had debt issues in the past i just ignore them. Nobody forced you to take them.

I had medical problem also, at work one day with decent money but a have it now and pay later attitude. The next day unable to work for an extended time with just sickpay and then incapacity benefit? The company said they could no longer keep my position open.

Health issues on and off since, so i know to avoid credit..

Sorry to take off topic to Op....

I took out a Halifax loan and I am paying it back fully. I may move it to a 0% card but I'm not seeking any get out clauses...
Originally posted by Whoknowskt89

I find this post extremely refreshing.