I just called, via my account, to ask how customers will be informed, as promised, when applications are to be resumed and was told that the only way to know is to check the website.

Staff don't know when the restriction will be lifted, as the CS person I spoke to says he is waiting himself, with no idea of when he can apply.

The announcement, when you call, says that applications already in the queue by February 8th are now being processed.

my recently opened (5 weeks ago) second tesco account has not received any interest on the 27th Feb , although my other one did. Anyone experienced this? will call tomorrow.

my recently opened (5 weeks ago) second tesco account has not received any interest on the 27th Feb , although my other one did. Anyone experienced this? will call tomorrow.
Originally posted by Norscbu

I have two Tesco accounts and the interest for them is paid on different dates (one pays on the 15th of the month, the other on the 30th). Think it's based on the date you opened the accounts.

Has anyone used the atom bank app for savings or London capital and finance which stTe they are offering 3.9% on 1 year fixed savings. Sounds too good to be true?????
Originally posted by Coleation

From LC&F's website...

Investors should note that repayment of the bonds offered by London Capital & Finance Plc, and the payment of interest on the bonds, depends on the performance of loans made by London Capital & Finance Plc to various small and medium-sized enterprises. In the event that these borrowers default on the loans, investors may lose some or all of their investment. Investment in the bonds of London Capital & Finance Plc is therefore speculative and involves a degree of risk.

I have two Tesco accounts and the interest for them is paid on different dates (one pays on the 15th of the month, the other on the 30th). Think it's based on the date you opened the accounts.
Originally posted by P-Nuts

ahhh ha. thanks. makes sense. Upon checking it was officially opened 2nd of Feb a bit later than I thought.