What media events lead up to the suspension of Tesco Bank applications ?

The fact is that some banks don't want your money because they can get it cheaper elsewhere.

If you are left with the best publicized deal for savers, in the UK, then expect to be overwhelmed by an avalanche of money that needs to be used in suitable markets to make the promised interest rate.

I suspect that you may have to get in a queue for a LISA as if for a pop festival ticket, in this post Osbourne era.

J_B.

But the Martin Lewis tv show and other media announcements that they don't intend to cut the rate, at the moment, will have highlighted the deal.

Before they were one of a number , giving good offers, but the others have fallen behind.

It's been available for almost 3 years so there would have been plenty of time to apply.
Originally posted by jimjames

I believe the 3% guaranteed for 2 years was a new aspect offered by Tesco, hence why it suddenly got promoted everywhere.

What media events lead up to the suspension of Tesco Bank applications ?

The fact is that some banks don't want your money because they can get it cheaper elsewhere.

If you are left with the best publicized deal for savers, in the UK, then expect to be overwhelmed by an avalanche of money that needs to be used in suitable markets to make the promised interest rate.

I suspect that you may have to get in a queue for a LISA as if for a pop festival ticket, in this post Osbourne era.

J_B.
Originally posted by Joe_Bloggs

Is that George or Ozzie?

I believe the 3% guaranteed for 2 years was a new aspect offered by Tesco, hence why it suddenly got promoted everywhere.
Originally posted by KxMx

Yes there was additional promotion but you'd have missed out on 3% over that time for something that has been widely discussed on MSE.