HAs anyone indicated why your account has been frozen ? If not then it could be something like money laundering investigations, in which case Barclays have no control and cannot tell you anything about it either.

"Work remotely and travel extensively for clients..........."

You're not a hit-man, are you? That would explain large amounts of cash hitting your account at irregular intervals.

Haha. These replies are hilarious. The reality is that I portrayed a story and the somewhat comical aspect of that story was obviously a little too much for some.

On a serious note however; 'all of my eggs' weren't in one basket. My business account was suspended, my personal account suspended, my savings account suspended, my credit cards suspended....How many baskets does one business need? Maybe you could enlighten me?

"Work remotely and travel extensively for clients..........."

You're not a hit-man, are you? That would explain large amounts of cash hitting your account at irregular intervals.
Originally posted by Shakin Steve

I wish. Unfortunately it's not quite as interesting.

I thought this was a scam at first, purporting to be the relative of a deposed king who desperately needs our help in getting 99 squillion Ugandan dollars out of the country.

On a serious note however; 'all of my eggs' weren't in one basket. My business account was suspended, my personal account suspended, my savings account suspended, my credit cards suspended....How many baskets does one business need? Maybe you could enlighten me?
Originally posted by Kodogo

I can't be bothered to waste my time reading what in all probability is a made up story, but on the point above, were all of these accounts with the same bank? If so then your eggs were indeed all in one basket.

Haha. These replies are hilarious. The reality is that I portrayed a story and the somewhat comical aspect of that story was obviously a little too much for some.

It was all too much for me to bother reading.

But when I go overseas I have products from four different banks in my wallet.

Several eggs, but all in one Barclays basket.