Have Lloyds stopped paying interest on this account? I normally get it on the 1st but it's now the 6th and nothing has appeared. They have waived the fee as usual because I put £1500 in last month but no interest.

Has something changed?
Originally posted by DaveF13

Did both direct debits pay out in February?

Ah. Should have thought of that. No, only one did. The one that normally goes out at the end of the month was actually taken on 1st March, presumably because Feb is such a short month. That's never happened before.

Thanks for resolving it for me.

........My local authority only takes council tax payments over 10 months ... just in case this trips you up as well.
Originally posted by jonesMUFCforever

For the last couple of years you have been able to pay your council tax in 12 instalments- the information will possibly be hidden on the back of the letter in the small print, after all they would rather you paid early!!!

You probably need to register your interest in 12 payments as soon as you receive your notification for next year. (I guess that will be arriving shortly!)

For the last couple of years you have been able to pay your council tax in 12 instalments- the information will possibly be hidden on the back of the letter in the small print, after all they would rather you paid early!!!

You probably need to register your interest in 12 payments as soon as you receive your notification for next year. (I guess that will be arriving shortly!)
Originally posted by Katiehound

My local authority (London Borough of Havering) let me move from 10 payments to 12 payments mid-year (October).