Judgement awarded to me jesmin45

After a lengthy battle which ended up in court. Judgement was awarded to me. During the proceeds the defendant 'divorced'his wife.

So now he has no money. I know this was a divorce of convenience. I have done drivebys of the house and he is still living in the matrimonial home even though during the proceedings he gave another address. His wife was supporting him in court. During the dispute we never received full disclosure from him, we even asked for his wifes bank statements as we had a feeling he had passed lots of money to her for convenience, looks like we were right. Is there anyway we can find out if they are divorced? Now judgement has been passed and we are seeking for costs is it too late to request again the full disclosure we wanted? He does have properties abroad which we will be seeking to put a caveat on.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests