I'd expect to have received it in a day or two (that's been my experience). Perhaps the email is in a junk folder or they have the wrong email address.

....no email has been send by nationwide to continue with the process.

What is the norm here? Should i resubmit the form?
Originally posted by evangelos

I would resubmit the form. They should send you the email within 24 hours.

Remember it's you who gets the email, not your partner, and you're simply meant to pass it on.

It doesn't actually tell either of you anything you don't know already, but their sending of it does confirm they have logged the referral.

Edited to add: the email they send is not exactly new info so you might have had it and not realised its significance? It would be wording similar to this:

Thanks for recently recommending us to one of your friends.

Please forward this email onto them as it contains some information about the offer’s eligibility and they will not receive a separate email from us.

To be eligible for this offer you must have FlexAccount, FlexPlus or FlexDirect current account with Nationwide.

In order for your friend to benefit from the offer, they will need to switch their current account to Nationwide FlexAccount, FlexPlus or FlexDirect current account within 90 days of your recommendation using the Current Account Switch Service – this will close their existing account with their old bank.

A minimum of 2 Direct Debits must be brought across as part of this switch.

Once the above has been completed, we’ll give you both £100; it’s just our way of saying thanks for choosing us.

The £100 will be paid into both you and your friend's Nationwide Current Accounts on, or around the 20th day of the month after their current account has successfully switched. The payment will be listed on your statement as 'NBS Accpay’.

Please find below the offer terms and conditions that you and your friend should read.

Any questions? Just take a look at the FAQs at: www.nationwide.co.uk/recommend

Details about our account switching process can be found at www.nationwide.co.uk/switch

Thank you again for recommending us to your friends.

Yours sincerely

Phil Smith

Head of Current Accounts

Ok thank you for the replies.

I will try resubmitting the form and pay close attention to the junk folder.

On a side note, both me and the partner already have a joined flexdirect account with nation wide, and we are planning to refer each other and do the switches for the switching incentive. According to nationwide's FAQ this is allowed and we are entitled to the switching bonus. Wonder if anyone has actually put this scenario to the test and have actually received the switching bonus?

Wonder if anyone has actually put this scenario to the test and have actually received the switching bonus?
Originally posted by evangelos

Several of us, jimjames and myself to name but two. Don't know what jimjames did, but we didn't use a joint account. We switched sole to sole.