Confused. If you have a Tesco current account how do you manage that, the new account should link automatically, all my new openings did.

You will get the account details in a few days when they send you the DD paperwork.
Originally posted by molerat

Nope, it didn't link, as I said in an earlier post. Rather silly,if you ask me, having two different logins for the same bank.

Just call them, they'll sort it for you
Originally posted by colsten

I did. They told me I could login to my existing internet banking and add the account, however there was only an option to add a credit card.

Not overly bothered as only using it for a £5 dd each month but it's just a bit messy this way. Meh.

No you definitely manage all your Tesco accounts using the same login to Tesco.

I see my current account Internet savings and ISA all on the same login if it's not happening for you you need to get it sorted out by ringing them up

a silly question but why do you want a direct debit on your Tesco current account which I think was the original question you asked

No you definitely manage all your Tesco accounts using the same login to Tesco.

I see my current account Internet savings and ISA all on the same login if it's not happening for you you need to get it sorted out by ringing them up
Originally posted by mt99

I thought that would be the case but in fact I now have two logins, very messy. I think I know why, however, and it is my fault - I set it up the new one with a different email address by mistake, so assume this is why.

a silly question but why do you want a direct debit on your Tesco current account which I think was the original question you asked
Originally posted by mt99

I want the direct debit to be debiting my BOS account and Tesco is the best way to do it as I am out of other dd's to use. I need 2 dd's on my BOS account to qualify for the interest and Tesco's internet saver allows a direct debit payment to be paid in on a monthly basis, so that's why.