HSBC Blocked Debit Card Johntea

HSBC blocked my Visa debit card yesterday due to 'fraud'

Probably a combination of starting a new job in a different area to my last one so taking out cash etc in a slightly different area to before, and then the icing on the cake accidentally trying to order something from Argos yesterday online using my old card details before noticing!

Anyway I need to get it unblocked but I just phoned 03457404404 to speak to an agent but got told only 8am - 8pm, I'm at work then!

Is there an alternative number I can ring to get through to someone? I sent an online message through banking and got told to ring so that was a fat load of use!

HSBC blocked my Visa debit card yesterday due to 'fraud'

Probably a combination of starting a new job in a different area to my last one so taking out cash etc in a slightly different area to before, and then the icing on the cake accidentally trying to order something from Argos yesterday online using my old card details before noticing!

Anyway I need to get it unblocked but I just phoned 03457404404 to speak to an agent but got told only 8am - 8pm, I'm at work then!

Is there an alternative number I can ring to get through to someone? I sent an online message through banking and got told to ring so that was a fat load of use!
Originally posted by Johntea

I'm sure you don't work 12 hours a day non stop without a break to call them?