I doubt it - can't see why they would. I've opened 2 of these accounts and intend to just leave £3000 sat in both.

I did get an email from Tesco the other day though, asking me if everything was ok as they'd noticed I'd not used my new debit card

I doubt it - can't see why they would. I've opened 2 of these accounts and intend to just leave £3000 sat in both.

I did get an email from Tesco the other day though, asking me if everything was ok as they'd noticed I'd not used my new debit card
Originally posted by DonnySaver

Hmmmm.......the next email may be a bit more blunt.

I just rotate the debit cards in my wallet, 2 Tesco, 3 BOS and 1 TSB, and use them for withdrawing cash and any DC payments I have to make so each gets used every few months. They will all be getting used a bit more often now that the TSB cashback has ended,

I've left £3000 sat in two accounts for about 3 months now earning the interest. Never carried out any other transactions. Hadn't even considered that it might be a problem but you've all got me worried now!

Originally posted by DonnySaver

I Opened 2 current account about 2 weeks before they suspended new account opening.

I also received an e-mail from them asking if all was ok as the debit card had not been usd.