Quick and Easy Open New Bank Account for Matched Betting? BatchedMetting

Good morning.

I want to give matched betting a try and have read its a good idea to open a new bank account to keep things separate.

Can anyone recommend a quick and easy bank account I can open online?

I recently opened an account with COOP and that was very easy. My main accounts are with Natwest.

Any tips? I don't need any bonuses or incentives as it won't be used for much.

Thanks.

Importantly you want an account that doesn't flag up for a fraud check every time you try to deposit to a bookies site.

I found Halifax and Lloyds to be very tolerant of betting deposits, Barclays and Yorkshire bank didn't like them at all and I had frequent calls from the fraud team

Importantly you want an account that doesn't flag up for a fraud check every time you try to deposit to a bookies site.

I found Halifax and Lloyds to be very tolerant of betting deposits, Barclays and Yorkshire bank didn't like them at all and I had frequent calls from the fraud team
Originally posted by MyOnlyPost

I've been using Barclays to place deposits into my skybet account for about five years now, never had a problem.

I've been using Barclays to place deposits into my skybet account for about five years now, never had a problem.
Originally posted by Shakin Steve

Are you recreational betting or matched betting? Advanced matched betting can involve 4 figure deposits for a 2-3% return where as most recreational gamblers would be making relatively small deposits

Are you recreational betting or matched betting? Advanced matched betting can involve 4 figure deposits for a 2-3% return where as most recreational gamblers would be making relatively small deposits
Originally posted by MyOnlyPost

Definitely recreational, £50 max.