Am I safe in giving out these details? AXVIII

Hello guys, first time poster here looking for some advice.

I recently got accepted for an online job working as freelance teacher so I can earn some money (living abroad with my wife, don't speak the language, etc). Now I won't say the company's name but everything seems 100% fine, had skype interviews and training, they've been around for 4 years, haven't read one report that is anything shady or harmful in terms of how they pay you through your bank.

However I want to be safe so that's why I'm coming for advice. The details they need to pay me are as follows:

Name

Address

Account Number

IBAN

Bank's name and address

Am I right to be hesitant or there's nothing to worry about?

Once again the company is legit, but when it comes to money and these details I'm extremely nervous about giving anything out.

Thinking it would be safer to set up an account where I live with my wife.

Thanks.

Am I right to be hesitant or there's nothing to worry about?

If you gave someone a cheque it has all those details. They can't get into your account with just the IBAN/sort-code and account number, but they can pay some money in of course.

Nothing to worry about.

If you gave someone a cheque it has all those details. They can't get into your account with just the IBAN/sort-code and account number, but they can pay some money in of course.

Nothing to worry about.
Originally posted by societys child

Just to confirm the above is correct, those details are you bank accounts "address".

In fact you can get all of those with just a sort code and account number.

All you need to worry about is what currency they're going to pay you in and whether you will incur any fees or exchange rate load for receiving it.