Search found 99 matches

Most lenders backed out of the foreign currency incomes following recent legislation changes. Fortunately USD dollar is a currency that still has some active Lenders.

As KS says, you will need a broker or it won't happen.

Your post is very confusing but I think I have the gist of it. Questions are: How do you want to support her? Out of income or out of capital. Putting it on a credit card sounds pretty crazy. Perhaps you should work out your budget to support her over 3 years and work out if it makes sense to borrow...

One or more of you can get a mortgage on a residential basis and put Dad in the property.

You can also get a buy to let mortgage and put Dad in the property.

You can do neither of these things with 95% of available mortgage deals so you need a good mortgage broker to manage this for you.

Go to advanced search