Search found 1 match

You should also raise a complaint with the FCA as they regulate short term lenders. You should get a CIFAS marker through your interactiion with Action Fraud, which will show on your credit file from all 3 CRA's. A CIFAS marker will mean that any application you make for credit will go through addit...

Go to advanced search