Search found 19 matches

Personally I would contact them and say you're rejecting your recent application.



The APR you've seen quoted is offered to at least 51% of customers; the other 49% (like yourself) fall in the category where your interest rate is higher.

“ But then I've now tried Apple Pay twice on two separate occasions in my local Tescos and despite beeping and displaying 'done' it didn't work. My card worked first time both times. <a href="/showthread.php?s=3036385c25683f06b8cb9955b5233a43&p=69950716#post69950716" rel="nofollow" title=...

“ Thank you for clarifying. <a href="/showthread.php?s=3036385c25683f06b8cb9955b5233a43&p=72075738#post72075738" rel="nofollow" title="View original post">Originally posted</a> by matty17r ” No problem. As above you won't qualify for points on excluded items (examples above) however...

OP are these the Terms and Conditions you're referring to?: Until 01/04/17, you’ll collect one point per £4 spent in each card purchase transaction (£4 minimum) within Tesco. One point awarded per £8 spent in each card purchase transaction (£8 minimum) outside Tesco. From 01/04/17 to 01/04...

I 'won' £20 back last March. According to their website here: <a href="http://www.lloydsbank.com/online-banking/internet-banking/itsonus.asp" rel="nofollow">http://www.lloydsbank.com/online-banking/internet-banking/itsonus.asp</a> They pay back up to £500 for 1,000 customers each week for purchase...

I'm not a HSBC customer but they offer a soft search facility on their website for credit cards: <a href="https://creditcardeligibilitycheck.hsbc.co.uk" rel="nofollow">https://creditcardeligibilitycheck.hsbc.co.uk</a> Unless you've opted out I'd imagine any pre-approved offers may appear on the Inte...

Go to advanced search

cron