Search found 3 matches

The article linked above is slightly outdated. With Lloyds you will need a document as proof of address in addition to your passport. This may be difficult to obtain whilst staying in Airbnb rentals. It might be easier to open an offshore sterling account or a Basic onshore account whilst you are st...

You probably won't need to inform you employer. When they next pay your salary (whether by BACS Direct Credit or the Faster Payment Service) they will receive notice that your account details have been redirected and should automatically update their records.

Go to advanced search