Search found 1 match

If you're not a uk resident, there's no reason why you should be paying tax in the uk. I'd definitely use a specialised broker service for transferring £2m as you can lose quite large sums using the banks services, whose FX rates are dubious. As long as you have paperwork to show where the money ca...

Go to advanced search