Search found 8 matches

Long term unsecured loan to buy residential park home? Tara100

Hi I want to sell my house and move into a residential park home. After my house is sold, I will still need £40,000 to fund the purchase. Finding a lender that can loan this amount over 20-25 years is proving impossible; there doesn't seem to be any out there. (The company 'Roy Scot Larch' was the ...

Go to advanced search